CmaxInsight provides their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at CmaxInsight.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at our absolute discretion at anytime. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been posted on the Site. Please contact the site administrator at [email protected] with any queries / comments / concerns.
All of our industry reports are sent via email as a PDF/ Word/ Excel documents.
We provide sample page of the report before taking an order from the client. The delivery time is also mentioned in the sample page for clarity. We put our best endeavor to strictly adhere to our delivery times.
After we receive the confirmation of the client for any report, we consider it sold. Because of the nature of the product we do not offer any refund or process any return for the client after the report is sold.
We do not offer any cancellation for the order.
- CmaxInsight is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you directly or indirectly, as a result of our delay in/failure to deliver the data/report due to circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to natural disasters, labor strikes, war, riot, civil disorder, embargo and government regulations or restrictions of any and all kinds. Delivery time shall be extended in such conditions, allowing us reasonable time to fulfill your requirements.
- CmaxInsight and its affiliates and sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of our research.
You agree not to resell any part of the data/report you receive from us in a manner that competes with our products and services, without the express written permission of CmaxInsight.
CmaxInsight allows a definite level of customization in our reports personalized to your requirements. However, the time taken for this is determined by our business development team/analysts based on predicted intricacy, time goals, and particularities of the customization requested.
Terms & Conditions for use of the content on the Site
- The Copyright in all of the Copyright works contained within these pages is either owned by CmaxInsight or licensed to it. Any part or all of the contents of any of these pages may not be used, distributed or copied for any commercial purpose unless otherwise noted.
- The information on this Site has been included in good faith for general informational purposes only. The information should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss that you suffer (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising, whether in contract, tort or otherwise from your use or inability to use this Site, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using this Site provided that nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
- By submitting personal information via any of the online forms on the site, you consent to being contacted (either by phone or email) by a representative of CmaxInsight.