Alzheimer's Disease-Patient Digital Landscape
.CmaxInsight's “Alzheimer's Disease-Patient Digital Landscape” report provides a full picture of multichannel activity directed towards patients in Alzheimer's Disease. Patient-specific digital research helps to understand patient journey mapping for more effective patient engagement.
The report answers some key questions:
• What are the key online channels for pharma content distribution across the patient journey? What type of information and resources do consumers want across digital channels from pharma?
• Which digital content should we prioritize, and through which channels should distribute to reach our audience most effectively?
• Which channels, sources, and platforms are your audiences relying on for information and decision-making?
• What are the common features on the competitor website?
• How can pharma brands help to maximize patient adherence to their medicines?
This report helps marketers, multichannel teams and commercial leaders to:
• Understand the extent of your competitors’ digital outreach, including disease awareness, patient education and support and more
• Benchmark digital patient models and strategies against competitors
• Learn which innovators are winning and why
• Implement best practices and prioritize the right content and support
• Validate your plans and justify investment in digital.