Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) is the leading cause of mortality and morbidity worldwide. It has spread to more than 200 countries.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO) situation report (29 April 2020), the recent Epidemiology Insights are as follows:
- The total number of confirmed cases are more than 3million worldwide
- More than 0.2 million died due to the COVID-19
Major Countries Wise Epidemiology Insights (till date):
- The United States accounts for the highest number of confirmed cases with 9,83,457 cases followed by Spain with 2,10,773 cases, Italy with 2,01,505 cases, and the UK with 1,61,149 cases
- The highest number of new confirmed cases were observed in the United States with 22,541 cases, followed by the UK with 3,996 cases, and Italy with 2,091 cases
- No new confirmed were observed in France
- The highest number of death cases were observed in the United States with 50,492 deaths, followed by Italy with 27,359 deaths, Spain with 23,822 deaths and France with 23,627 deaths
- The highest number of new death cases were observed in the United States with 1,322 cases, followed by Spain with 632 cases, the UK with 586 cases, and Italy with 382 cases
- No new death cases were observed in China
2 thoughts on “Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19): Key Epidemiology Insights”
Thanks so much for the blog. Fantastic.
Now I am going to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming yet again to read more news.